What if I told you that the government is the REAL enemy? Well, the people who have infiltrated and perverted our government are. What if I told you there is something WE can do about it? If you don’t like what our tyrannical government has done there is something you can do about it besides waiting to go off to war. You can unite with the nearly 4 million patriots who will remain silent no longer. I am part of that grassroots army that is pushing an actual solution to the problems of our overreaching federal government. It’s an Article V Convention of States and it will propose amendments to add to the Constitution, just as Congress has always done, to rein in our out-of-control government. The topics up for debate are term limits, a balanced budget and other restraints on elected and unelected officials. Help our President drain the swamp. As good as he and his crew are they are restrained by laws and can only get the visible 5%. We, not being restrained by the laws of public office, can get the other 95% indirectly…safely, legally and Constitutionally. Go to https://tinyurl.com/y6tlrjud to find out more and then decide if you want to unite and fight for our country, our freedom, our Constitution and our children's future. Remember, the 26th amendment (allowed 18-year-olds to vote) passed the quickest, from proposal to actual enactment. It was proposed March 23 1971 and passed July 1, 1971 because people were united and wanted it.