The problems of essays are the confusion of thoughts and their incorrect presentation. And you can write an essay correctly only when you have a clear idea of what you are going to talk about. Moreover, you should keep in mind the most frequent mistakes of novice writers:
- Sticking to the main topic of the advancedwriters review. When answering a question - talk only about this topic; when talking about yourself - do not go into reflections about eternal things, etc;
- Clearness of phrases and thoughts, exclusion of complex and vague sentences and turns.
- Compulsory proofreading. You are writing for people and, most likely, for specific people. Read the text several times, thinking about whether you will be understood correctly;
- Do not use scientific terminology in your arguments; write in your own language as you understand it;
- Do not understand the previous paragraph so that your opinion in the argument seems unreasonable;
- Fill the text with your emotions.
Difficulties in writing an essay can arise only in one case: if you do not know what to write about. Research and understand the topic (question, object).