So, if you ever suspect that someone has gained access to your account without your permission, then you should immediately change your TD Ameritrade login password.
If you are using the online banking of TD, then this post is going to help you in a better way as we are going to discuss the method to change the TD Ameritrade password on the TD mobile application. Once you are done with changing the password of your account, just make sure that you log out of your account from all the devices on which you previously signed in. Therefore, let us now proceed with the steps required to change the TD Ameritrade password.
Method to change your TD Ameritrade login password
Note: if you do not have the TD Ameritrade app on your device, then you need to install the app first and then go ahead with the listed procedure.
- Open the TD Ameritrade app on your mobile device
- After this, you need to sign in with your TD Ameritrade login details
- After signing in, navigate to the "Settings" menu
- From there, you need to tap on your profile at the top
- Then, select the option to change your account password
- Now, enter a new password for your TD account
- Furthermore, enter the current password
- Now, review all the details you have provided on this page
- Confirm your action by tapping on the given choice
- In the end, your password will be finally changed
Change your TD Ameritrade password on the web
If you are using the online banking services of TD Ameritrade on your desktop, then you need to navigate to the official banking site of TD Ameritrade and use your TD Ameritrade login credentials to access your account. Once you are into your account, select the relevant account settings, and change your account password easily.
To conclude, we can say that, it is always a good idea to update or change the password of your TD Ameritrade login account. As soon as you finish the account password changing process, you should make a note of this password for future reference.