Instagram is used by over a billion people. We frequently come across amazing photos and movies that we wish to save to the Photos app locally. Unfortunately, there is no built-in solution in the Instagram app.
Don't worry, we've got you covered with a step-by-step explanation on how to save images from Instagram online to your iPhone camera roll.
Using Shortcuts, you can save Instagram videos and photos to your iPhone's Camera Roll.
Before You Get Started:
- Allow Untrusted Shortcuts in the Shortcuts section of the iPhone Settings app.
- On your iPhone, open the Instagram app and navigate to the post you want to save.
- In the upper left corner of a photo or video, tap the three dots icon. Then select Copy Link.
- Tap the Instagram Media shortcut in the Shortcuts app's My Shortcuts section.
- When prompted, select OK to grant this shortcut access permissions. The Instagram photo or video will then be saved to the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Add this shortcut to your iPhone's Home Screen for easy access. It will no longer be necessary to open the Shortcut app each time (step 4 above). From the Home Screen, copy the post link and touch on the Instagram Media shortcut.
How to Download Instagram Photos and Videos to Your iPhone?
Visit the top-rated Instagram photo downloader - Instastory.net using Safari on your iPhone running iOS 13 or iOS 14.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the hamburger icon. After that, select Instagram Downloader. You'll find several options for downloading photographs, videos, and IGTV, among other things. Select the one you require by tapping on it.
- Open the Instagram app and go to the image or video that you want to see. In the upper-right corner, tap the three dots icon. After that, select Copy Link.
- Copy the link and paste it into this website's SEARCH box. Enter the account username if you wish to download IGTV.
- Select Download. It'll open in a new tab for you. Re-press the Download button.
- Select the downloaded file by tapping the arrow icon.
Choose Save Image or Save Video from the Share Sheet by tapping on the share icon. The Instagram post has been saved to the Camera Roll successfully.
I utilized Instastory.net by following the steps above. Other similar Instagram Photo downloaders, such as DownloadGram.com, are also available. The procedures are nearly identical.
Take a Screenshot to Save images from Instagram online
You can save an Instagram photo by taking a screenshot and then cropping off the areas you don't want. You can learn how to record your complete iPhone screen for Instagram video posts.
Make use of a reposting app.
Repost applications are usually used to share another person's Instagram post on your page. Before you tap the final repost button, these apps store the file locally to the iPhone Camera Roll.
As a result, this small trick can be used to download Instagram photos as well. To remove the username from the photograph, most of these IG Tools demand a premium purchase. Reposter for Instagram, on the other hand, appears to be an exception.
Optionally: Repost Quick for Instagram is a four-year-old app that hasn't been updated. It does, however, operate on iOS 13 and iOS 14. It allows you to download five photos or movies for free with only one press. After then, you must make a payment.
How to Download Instagram Videos and Photos to Your Computer?
To save images from Instagram, you can use any of the sites listed above on your Mac or Windows PC. Check out another Instagram photo downloader 4K Stogram if you want to make things simple. It allows you to download your complete Instagram profile, as well as anyone else's, in only a few steps - even if the account is secret! The application performs admirably.
These are a few options for downloading Instagram photos and videos to your iPhone or iPad, as well as your computer.
Out of all the above-listed InstaStory.net is the best Insta stories download tool. It is so because it is a user-friendly website along with the unlimited benefits that it provides to its users.