With the introduction of NBC Sports, it is now easy to stream sports events that have been passed. Not only this, but you also get to steam those events which are going live. For using the full-featured services, all a user needs to do is activate NBC Sports on his compatible device via navigating to Nbcsports.com/activate. After activating the subscription at Nbcsports Com Activate, a user is all set to stream his favorite sports videos.
But, what if your happiness is disrupted? The event you wish to watch doesn’t stream and stops in between or doesn’t start. What will you do in such a scenario to stream without any interruption? Various people have reported to have witnessed several kinds of error messages and to resolve this problem of the viewers I have listed some of the common errors/problems along with their solutions.
How to fix errors with NBC Sports?
For the convenience of the users, the section given below consists of the two most common problems faced by users. If you are one of them who is encountering the same issues, then you may go through the solutions accompanied with it:
Problem 1- The video you are trying to stream doesn’t start. You see a spinner on the screen or the screen completely goes black.
- The first thing you can do is try to refresh the web browser you are using to stream the video.
- If that doesn’t work, then you may try upgrading your web browser to the latest version. An outdated web browser is the most common reason behind the occurrence of this issue. However, if you upgrade it at the earliest, then you may get rid of such problems. You should do this regularly because the speed of the older browsers is slow and its security settings don’t let you view the video. For the best streaming experience, you must comply with the settings recommended at NBC Sports Activate. The list of supported web browsers at NBC Sports is as follows:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Problem 2- The video does not play at all.
- In any problem related to NBC Sports, first of all, you must refresh the browser through which you are streaming because it resolves the basic streaming issues.
- Secondly, you may try cleaning the browser’s cache and cookies. First, clear the cache and see if it works. If it doesn’t then you may try to clear the cookies and this will definitely help in getting rid of the problem.
What to do when you cannot hear the audio?
After refreshing the web browser as mention above, if you are still not able to hear the audio while streaming your favorite event, then you may try the following workaround:
- Check for and adjust the volume control on your computer as well as the speaker.
- Go to the lower-left corner of the ‘Player” and then try to adjust it accordingly.
- You may restart the internet browser whichever you are using.
- Lastly, you can check if the volume of other players including Real Player, Windows Media player, or Quicktime is turned up or not.
Other than the problems mentioned above, you might experience various other problems while streaming videos at NBC Sports. But you should not worry as these can be resolved easily by following some workarounds given at Nbcsports.com/activate.